Megan Fox Tattoo - Megan’s collection of tattoos is extensive

Megan Fox is Hollywood’s latest wild child and she is intentionally working very hard to ensure that reputation of hers stays put. Not only does she want to be known as a sex fiend, but she also is making sure that her ink collection keeps her well established as one of the edgier women of Hollywood. And she doesn’t like being criticized for it.Megan’s collection of tattoos is extensive, and it is unclear exactly how many she has. Her favorite tattoo is the one on her ribs that is an etching of a poem she wrote, but she also likes the one of her boyfriend’s name that she will tell is you is located ‘next to my pie’. Her boyfriend, Brian Austin Green, is probably more than a little pleased to have this territorial marking on one of Hollywood’s hottest chicks.

Other tattoos she has are Marilyn Monroe on her forearm, a star on her ankle, and the quote on her shoulder you see here: “We will all laugh at gilded butterflies” from Shakespear’s King Lear. Megan Fox a Shakespeare reader? Yeah, you can knock me over a feather with that one.

But she has been criticized for her tattoos, saying they make her look ‘trashy’ but she vows to continue covering herself despite the critics. Or, knowing her, IN spite of the critics. She has no intention of stopping anytime soon, and says people need to be more open minded.


Megan Fox Tattoo - Megan’s collection of tattoos is extensive


Megan Fox Tattoo - Megan’s collection of tattoos is extensive


Megan Fox Tattoo - Megan’s collection of tattoos is extensive


Megan Fox Tattoo - Megan’s collection of tattoos is extensivefdgdv

Actress Megan Fox regrets asking a stoned tattooist to craft a tribal design on her arm - because it turned into nothing but a messy mark. Fox is now taking steps to get the tattoo removed and insists she'll take more care when she picks skin artists in the future.

The Transformers star says, "The guy was smoking weed while he tattooed me and he didn't do it correctly. Now it's nothing and I'm gonna get it removed. I was told he was a really amazing tattoo artist but he wasn't on his game that night. He was distracted."

Fox had better luck with her first tattoo - an image of her heroine Marilyn Monroe: "She was one of the first people I saw on television, like, literally moments after I was born. Every time I heard her voice growing up I always would cry. I wouldn't know why when I was younger but had my own theories. I've just always empathized with her."

Megan explains some of her tats... A poem I wrote on my ribcage a line on my shoulder "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies" from Shakespear's King Lear and a symbol for strength on my neck, and my boyfriend Brian's name tattooed next to my pie. She also has Marilyn Monroe on her forearm, a star on her ankle.


Megan Fox Tattooefvrde


Megan Fox Tattoo - Megan’s collection of tattoos is extensive


Megan Fox Tattoo - Megan’s collection of tattoos is extensivevdv vdfd


Megan Fox Tattoo - Megan’s collection of tattoos is extensive scfscfs


Megan Fox Tattoohnbggfe

Megan Fox Tattoo - Megan’s collection of tattoos is extensive